Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am back!!!

Well, I am pretty sure I am back... I have not been taking ME time in the last month since my little man decides not to go to bed at a decent time and the fact that I am exhausted in the evenings. I loved having this palce to come and talk on. It was very stress relieving. So many things have changed in my life it is just crazy. I feel like a totally different person and I don't know if it is the best. Before when I was writing everything was beautifully simple. I went to work, came home and played with Alex.. We just took care of ourselves and had a blast. Well.. I am no longer working at the store and my little sister Emily has moved in with us. I LOVE her being here and she is the greatest..but my load has gotten so much heavier. I am responsible for cooking dinner and responsible for a TEENAGER.. it is just CRAZY... it is WAY more than I ever expected...I do love her... and I am so proud of her.. she is doing great!!
I have started watching 3 kids at my house and I really do like it... It is great because I get to be home and PLAY with Alex all day.. He gets my attention more now than he did at the store. I like that...
My living room has to stay a lot more clean now that I am workin out of it. There are 4 kids in there all the time.. It is a little hectic.. but I like it..
I may be working at the gas station a few evenings a week to bring in some extra money. I am not really looking forward to working around the clock but I am looking forward to getting caught up on the bills.
I am not on my metabolism medicine this month and I am dragging. It really did give me the energy I needed.. I may have to break down and get some..
Alex has started doing the cutest stuff. He talks so much now!!! He says Da Da, Ma Ma, Bye Bye, Uh oh, and Ball.... It is so cute.. He acts like he is talking on the phone.. I just love it.. He is my little man and my life would NEVER be the same without him.. I don't know what I did without him.. honestly....
Alex will be ONE on the first and his party is on the 27th... I cannot belive he is already ONE!!! This year seems like it has lasted a lifetime and then again it feels like just yesterday he is in my belly and kicking me in the ribs.

I want to post pictures but my cable is missing and I cannot upload my pictures without it... darn darn darn....

Ok well I am going to go to bed now... I am going to try and spend at least 10 minutes a night getting on here and posting a little something... I am going to get off and work on making my blankets.. I am making one for Alex one for my sister Renee and one for my Brother Jon.. Then the other one is for someone special...I can't say yet..

Ok well I hope everyone is doing good and everything is going well.. NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment