Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello Again

Things are different in the Harrison household. Life is not so beautifully simple right now. I have had a few big changes and I am pretty sure they are for the better. Financially we are struggling right now but I know it will get better in a few weeks. We have to budget and conserve much better. I have to admit I am bad at it.
My little man Alex is WONDERFUL.... He is the LIGHT of my life and the thing that gets me up every morning. He is my baby boy and I honestly would die without him. He is my best friend. It may sound crazy but for an 11 month old he communicates with me all the time.. I know what every little coo, laugh or cry means. It is almost like he is talking to me with his expressions. He also knows what i am saying by the tone of my voice and by words he is starting to recognize. I think he is a baby genius :). He has started doing a ton of new things and I love it. He has been very cuddly lately. He kisses me with that WIDE open drooling mouth and I LOVE IT. ha ha.
Well, I have to get to bed. I will start writing again each evening.
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment