Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Day

It is 10:30 and Alex is STILL awake. He is fighting his sleep so bad. After 2 hours of trying to get him to sleep I finally gave in. He is running around the living in his walker right now. I have not been able to get anything done these last 2 nights. I guess I didn't realize how hard it was to find time to write a blog. I am pretty sure Alex has a double ear infection. He has had a few before and he is pulling at his ears SO bad. He will wake up in the morning with scratches all over his ears from yanking at them all night. We have his 9month check-up in the morning so I will have him check his ears then. The poor little guy, he has teeth coming in, he has a cold, his ears are hurting him and he is just being so grumpy. I guess I would be too.

I took him into Wal-Mart today and he was sitting in the front of the cart like a big boy. I swear every old lady we ran into they stopped us to talk to him. THEN two ladies asked me if he was a boy or a girl. HELLO!! For one he was wearing ALL blue and for TWO I don't think he looks that much like a girl. Yes, he has long eye lashes and bright blue eyes but he does have some boyish features. I just think it is funny that people can't tell what gender he is at 9 months old.. Hmmmm

My job searching is not going anywhere. There is NO ONE in Archie, Harrisonville or Peculiar hiring for the hours I need. I have looked everywhere and there is nothing. I have yet to try Wal-Mart but I would really hate to work there. I just need something little in the mornings from 7-11.. Nothing big. Keep your fingers crossed that someone will call back on one of the applications I turned in.

Oh yeah, there was something funny Alex learned how to do today. I put him in his crib and went to make his bottle. He was standing up with his mouth on the railing and all i heard was a HUGE fart noise. He was blowing fart sounds on the railing of the bed and then laughing his but off after he did it. He thought he was hot stuff. I couldn't stop giggling at him. Ha Ha

Well, here are some pictures as I promised. The first one he does look like a girl in. I spiked his side burns in the bath and they stayed like that. I had to snap that shot. The second is of course bath time. This show how bad he needs his hair trimmed. The third is of him eating a biter biscuit yesterday. He was a MESS.. And the last one is of him standing at the side of his crib tonight after blowing fart noises on his railing. The video is of him eating and saying Da Da. Just listen to him.

Anyways, It is now 11 and he is still not sleeping. I better get off here and see what is going on with him. It is so frustrating to hear him screaming for 3 hours. I wish I knew what was wrong.

Here is my bible verse for the day.. I needed this one.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

I am off to hold my baby :) Night















No comments:

Post a Comment