Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Changes To Come

Tonight has been a tough night!! We have had some family problems with my little sister. Mike and I have decided that it would be best if she moved in with us. Mike was surpirsingly supportive and was actually excited about her being here. That was a blessing in itself. I will post more when I know what is going on. We are going to talk to her school counselor in the morning to get things worked out. Lets just hope it goes well.

I have million things to catch up on.. I have had lots of different things go on in my life the past few days. Alex has really started to blossom. I want to post a million pictures and I promise I will. It is almost 1:30 in the morning and we are getting ready to go to bed so I will try and post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment