Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bloging, Babies, and AVON

I love the weather outside today!! It not to hot and not to cold. I hope it just goes up from here. I want to take Alex on walk around our little neighborhood soon. I can't wait. This week has been kind of different. I have been a Little less motivated than last week but this darn headache keeps coming back and it is really dragging me down. Alex has been GREAT.. He is FINALLY feeling better. He is still a little fussy because of his teeth but I think his ears are clearing up.

I started selling AVON so if you are interested PLEASE let me know. I would LOVE bring you or mail you a book.. There is a TON of cute spring and summer clothes, shoes and jewelry in this weeks catalog. Lots of adorable things. I used to think that Avon was for old ladies since my grandma always had a ton of it but I love it. They have really started selling to the younger crowds. Just email me at kate_harrison9207@yahoo.com if you are interested in looking at a book..
I am also very busy with the store. Everyone is starting to look for summer clothes we have been swamped. That is a GOOD thing. The more turnover the better. I just can't wait until garage sales start!! I am addicted.

Oh yeah- (I am scatter brained) Alex ate some MEXICAN RICE at the mexican restaurant the other day. It was very bland and he just loved it. I am starting to try new things with him. I can't wait until he is off baby food. It is hard to imagine that we will be 1 in just over two months!! I have to start planning the party!!Whooo Hoooo

I got the coolest turtle lamp today and I got an older style glider rocking chair. I am going to sand and paint the rocking chair and maybe even put new fabric over the cushions. I am feeling like I need a little project..I am very excited.

I am posting some pictures of Alex the last week. And a picture of my awesome new lamp. Hope you like...

This evening I am going to a BBQ at Tiff's house and then tomorrow I have a full day of family stuff for Easter. So I will probable post again tomorrow evening..
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!




My New Turtle Lamp

My Baby Boy Sleeping
How Alex Plays Nintendo
Climbing on a Toy at the Store
What a Big Boy
Prunes and Apples (it looks like his lip) Ha Ha
It Was Cold Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment