Sunday, April 19, 2009

FINALLY.....I have time

I finally have a few minutes to write a little bit.. There are so many things going on in my life right now that it has been hard to sit down and blog. Last night I got a PERM.. My hair was SOOO flat.. It is VERY tight right now and will loosen up when I wash it tonight.. There are a few pretty funny pictures of it that I posted today.
Alex is doing WONDERFUL.. He is crawling everwhere and pulling up to everything. He is clapping now and just being so darn cute!!! He is so much fun!! He thinks that it is funny when I chase him and "i am gonna get you"....I just love him so much.
My little sister Emily is staying with me for a while.. I am so glad to have her here. It is great..Savannah left last week and I wish she was still here. I miss her and the girls so bad. It was great fun while she was here.
I am on vacation this week. We have a few things planned but other than that we are CLEANING and getting our life organized.. I am so totally excited..I will let you know how that goes.. whoooo hooooo


hgcsdszgvjylklklkcdszaw v bfxdxff (this is Alex saying Good Morning) He loves to type on the keyboard...

Anyways...I am going to go and put my little midget man to bed. He is wanting a little early morning nap..I will try ang get back on today.. I am going to read some of my bible today and I will then post my verse for the day.. I have not decided where I am going to start yet..



The back of my perm... not to bad




The front of my TIGHT perm.. It will get better.. I promise





Alex and his best friend Kyle...





My beautiful neice Madison!!








Alex drinking out of this big boy cup.


My morning AFRO...HA HA




Emy's morning smile......







No comments:

Post a Comment