Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sick Baby Boy

I am not going to do a long post tonight. I am exhausted and ready for some lovely sleep. Alex is sick. Overnight he developed wheezing, congestion and an ear infection. It is crazy how fast things can develop. I just got him checked yesterday and he was fine. Well, he has lots of retracting and wheezing. I am just trying to make him comfortable. I hope he gets better soon. I do not like when he is sick.

I am staying home ALL day tomorrow!! I decided I am not going anywhere or doing anything but cleaning and relaxing at home. Alex and I both need time to get well.

Here is my bible verse for today.. It is so very true!! Really think about what it says!!

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:6-8




Here are some pictures and a video of Alex when he was in the hospital with RSV..In the video, watch his chest, that is called retracting.. He is doing that today, not as bad but still retracting. They make me so thankful that we are NOT there..










Night

No comments:

Post a Comment