Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautiful FRIENDS

WELL,
where shall I start?? I did a few very important things today. I got to see my best friend Kelly. We went to lunch and it was great catching up. Then my other best friend Savannah got in from Wyoming so I got to see her. I have just had a wonderful day full of people that I love. It is not often that I get to see my BEST friends but when I do I LOVE IT. I cherish every moment of it and hope that it does not end. Alex was a good boy. Savannah took him for most of the day to spend some time with him while she is here. He was in a great mood. I know he is feeling much better!!
I am going to finish up some things for work tomorrow and then finish reading my book. I am just can't wait to read the end.
I really don't have any pictures to share today. I should have snapped some of my girls.. darn.. that is tomorrow..
Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment