Sunday, April 5, 2009

Migraine

I have had a very bad headache the last couple of days. Today it has been so bad I might even call it a migraine. Everything around me makes me sick, sounds, lights, smells.. I just want to take a hot shower and go to sleep. I have been taking medicine every 4 hours and it is not kicking it. Bleh!! I am also feeling dizzy and bloated. I think I need to go and get my blood taken just to make sure all my levels are good.

Alex is doing better today. He is still very congested but it is not really affecting his breathing. He cracked me up so many times today. He is the funniest little thing. Everyday he is learning something new. Today he has mastered walking across things. He stood up to his toy box and made it half way across the living room just by holding onto stuff and walking. I was very proud of him. He took forever to go to sleep tonight because his Albuterol makes him all shaky. I don't like it at all but it makes him breath better.
He was playing tonight and noticed the cat was playing with a piece of tape that was hanging off the side of a box. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world!! He giggled and giggled and giggled. It was awesome because it was the first time that something besides mommy and daddy made him laugh. He was simply amused on his own. It was great!!

I got a pretty new ring from Premier tonight.. It is just amazing. I am going to use it for my wedding ring since mine is to big for me.

I have to say I am worried about Baby Faith. They have not posted in 4 days. Here is their blog, please pray!! http://babyfaithhope.blogspot.com/

Here is my bible verse for the day..I saw this verse on another blog today and I really like it..
Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
Short and sweet, but oh so true.

I am going to bed..
night

No comments:

Post a Comment