Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our week of Vacation!!

We have had a pretty good week of vacation. It is not over yet!! We still have Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. I am excited!! So here is how our week went.. Monday- we went to visit the Farm and my Aunt Lucielle. I got to remeber some awesome childhood memories and learn a little bit about the history of the farm. It was a memorable day!! I want to go back more often. Tuesday we just stayed home and did some cleaning and relaxing. Wednesday I had a doctors appointment and learned that I have lost 10 pounds in one month.. I am very happy about that. Today we went to Warrensburg, MO and went fishing at a friends house. Alex was cranky becuase he wanted to crawl around on the gravel and grass and I would not let him.. There were so many bugs and small things he could put in his mouth.. I hope we can go back soon just Mike and I.. It was beautiful.. maybe when Alex is walking he can go back..Tomorrow Mike is going to the Royals Game and I am having a party at the store. Then Saturday and Sunday are FREE and clear. We have NOTHING to do.. I am going to finish my cleaning and take Alex for a few walks outside.. I am very happy.


Here are some pictures of our week.. I posted a couple of Alex's Butt.. I LOVE baby bottoms.. They are so sweet.. This is actually the first picture I have of him standing up naked.. hehe..

So anyways.. THERE IS ONE THINGS I AM BUMMED OUT ABOUT...


Mike's Parents are going out of town for a whole WEEK and we will not get to see them. I am sad for Alex becuase they are two of his FAVORITE people.. I just love them..

My pictures did not all get downloaded.. My camera had died so I will have to post the GOOD ones later.. I promise I will..

Have a good night!!!





Daddy, Mommy and Baby
Great-Grandma Rita and Alex

Great-Grandma Rita and Malik



Malik, Mike, Grandma, Alex and the Moo Moo's









No comments:

Post a Comment